Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gel Manicure

So, I'm not really a "nail" person.  Mostly I go to the nail salon every so many months and I usually make a pedicure my first priority, since my feet tend to get so dry and cracked.  This time I opted for the manicure too, since it had been so long since I had gotten my nails done.  Of course, the nail technician talked me into a gel manicure, and I was thinking how I was going to pay all this money and end up with a normal manicure, but I have to say I was very impressed!  For a stay-at-home wife and mom like me, manicures usually last about 2 days (and that's if I make it out of the salon without smudging or chipping my polish).  This manicure was different!  I didn't have to pay until the end of my services because the manicure dries COMPLETELY when it's done, so you can't mess it up!  This was relief to me, because I usually smudge my nails before I make it home.  It's been 4 days and my manicure still looks great!  No smudges, no chips, and still very shiny!  Although it cost me $30, I think it's worth it to spend a little more for something that will stay nice longer.  The picture may not look like much, but my nails look great!  Next time, I'm going for a darker color, but I like pale pinks for everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment